SIMPLE SOLUTIONS TO THE COMPLEX MYSTERIES OF THE UNIVERSE
Use of materials of this site on other Internet resources and in printed publications is possible only with the consent of the author and with the obligatory reference to the source
1. 1. Introduction.
2. How time slows down.
3. AN ERROR IN THE GENERAL THEORY OF RELATIVITY.
4. Mach Principle vs of The Strong Equivalence Principle.
5. The cause of the big Bang or how the universe came into being.
6. Planck's constant and wave impedance of vacuum.
7. An experiment to test the validity of the Mach principle
8. On the physical meaning of the Schwarzschild radius
9. General Relativity and the Law of Conservation of Energy.
10. An experiment to test the quantum theory of gravity in which everyone can participate.
11. How the rest mass changes in the gravitational field.
12. Why the universe expands where there is no gravity.
13. The fall of the apple and the LC oscillatory circuit in the reference frame of the remote observer.
14. There are no black holes, supplement.
15. Absolute clock.
4. The system of Maxwell equations for a universal gravitational-electromagnetic field.